Monday, October 20, 2008

Jeff Ginn Farewell

Jeff Ginn Farewell

When: Wednesday, April 9th 2008
Time: 7:30 pm
Where: 2303 Butler St
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Map: http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=41.238596&lon=-95.805767&mag=3&q1=2303%20Butler%20St%20COuncil%20Bluffs%2C%20Iowa


Hello,

If you are receiving this email it is because I have been involved with you in the Council Bluffs community at some point over the last four years. I have been very blessed to have the many opportunities to develop as a person and build strong relationships with all of you. I wanted to inform you that I have resigned as the men’s and women’s assistant soccer coach at Iowa Western Community College. I was recently offered a position in the Northern Utah soccer community, and have committed to improving a stronger soccer atmosphere in Utah Youth Soccer Association’s District 7.

I would like to invite you to a farewell program that will be held this Wednesday (April 9th) evening at 7:30pm. Three people and I will be speaking; Iowa Western Head Coach Ammon Bennett, Iowa Western Assistant Coach Brad Silvey, Iowa Western Sophomore Karley Nelson and then I will thank you with a message of my own. Please dress nicely, as we will be in a chapel, but for those of you coming straight from work or a soccer field, come as you are. I want to make sure I see everyone before I depart Friday morning.

Please know how grateful I am for the way that this community has embraced me and for the many people that have helped me mature and become successful in my efforts.

To contact me in the future please email me at coachjginn@yahoo.com.

Thank you again!


Gratefully,

Jeff Ginn

No comments: